Get your kids to try chives, olives, baby tomatoes, carrots and cucumbers with this sleepy lady bug. Don’t you just want to have a lazy day like this little bug? -But only after a family work-out!
- Get the kids involved from the start by having them wash the veggies
- Young kids can use a plastic knife to cut the olive dots for the lady bug’s back and chives for the bug’s antennae
- With a veggie peeler, remove a few thin slices of carrots for legs
- Cut cucumber in half and create a small log like segment
- You can use cream cheese or a cheese similar to laughing cow to keep veggies in place.
- Take a picture of your child eating his or her art!