This is a super easy meal that makes my man happy! I freeze 2 small containers of this, so when he’s hungry all he needs to do is defrost, warm up and enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups cooked brown rice
- 1, 14 oz can of low sodium vegetable broth
- 1, 10.75 oz can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, low sodium
- 1, 16oz bag frozen vegetables (carrots, sugar snap peas and water chestnuts or cauliflower, broccoli and carrots)
- 2 cups chicken breast, chopped into smaller than bite size pieces. (make extra and add to salads or shred for tacos later in the week)
- 3 Tbsp of onion, minced (you can use more if you like –my husband is not an onion man)
- I cook the rice and chicken breast the night before, this makes it feel like a super easy dinner!
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375.
Nutrition for 1 portion:
(Makes 3 portions)
Calories: 480 Fat: 6grams Saturated Fat: 2grams Carbohydrates: 64grams Protein: 39grams Sodium: 835milligrams Fiber: 7grams