- Blend frozen cherries with a couple tablespoons of sweetened yogurt
- Mix frozen raspberries with chocolate yogurt (like Chocolate Underground by Stoney Field in the refrigerator section) in the blender
- Assemble homemade ice-cream sandwiches with whole grain graham crackers and low-fat ice-cream
- Make frozen banana treats by dipping them in low fat yogurt, rolling them in a healthy granola and then freezing
- Enjoy Rice Krispie Treats with high fiber cereal and use half the required butter
- Have the kids help create yogurt parfaits with low-fat yogurt, a cut up fruit, and a whole grain cereal
- Cook Quinoa with cinnamon, raisins, and a little sugar or honey
Discover more fun, healthy and tasty tips on SuperKids Nutrition Inc Facebook Page.