This fun, delicious and easy 1-2-3 potato recipe is adapted from “L’Exquisit” Blog. You can’t go wrong with potatoes, garlic, parsley, and olive oil!!
It is just a different way of preparing the potatoes, always present in the holiday table.
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic – chopped
- 1/2 c fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 c olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven 350 degrees F and cover a large baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Using a mandolin (Careful! Always use the security guard) slice the potatoes in circles and set aside. In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Arrange the potato circles one of top of the other in the pan to form small towers (about 4-5 potato circles of similar size per tower) and in between each layer, add a small amount of the oil, garlic and parsley mix. Have the kids help create the layers.
- Place in the oven for about 40 minutes and enjoy!