This slaw recipe can be enjoyed by itself, as a side, or on top of burgers or sandwiches. It’s full of color and is very versatile!
I love veggies slaws! They’re a bi or tri-weekly dish in my home. They’re so easy to make once you get the routine down its minutes. The best part is you get cancer-fighting health-promoting tasty vegetables that add crunch and flavor to every meal.
- 1 bag prewash ready-made chopped veggies like broccoli slaw, organic coleslaw or my favorite, kale, cabbage and shaved Brussels sprouts slaw.
- 4-5 tablespoon plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise I prefer vegan mayo from Trader Joes
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 dash each of chili lime and smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown or yellow mustard optional
- Mix together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey and spices in a large bowl. You can use any herb/spice combination you like! Experiment.
- Add the veggie slaw mixture.
- Mix and toss with 2 large spoons until evenly moist.