Try this artichoke salad you can toss together in less than 5 minutes. It’s packed with anti-aging, health-promoting nutrients.
Yum! I love tomatoes, black beans, and artichokes. Black beans contain anthocyanins, tomatoes contain vitamin A and artichokes have prebiotics essential for gut health, an organ that plays a critical role in your immune system. Sometimes I’m beat and just can’t muster up the energy to make anything that takes longer than 10 minutes! This healthy plant-based meal is perfect for meatless Mondays or any day of the week!
Artichoke Salad with Black Beans and Tomatoes
Rate this Recipe!
- 1 glass jar of marinated artichokes
- 1 can black beans liquid drained
- 1½ cups baby tomatoes sugar plum or cherry
- Drain artichokes but don't rinse and place in a bowl.
- Drain and rinse black beans (rinsing can decrease sodium by 40%) -add to the bowl.
- Rinse off strainer and wash baby tomatoes -add to the bowl.
- Toss ingredients together -eat and enjoy!
With shaved parmesan, this also makes a great dinner party or book club dish!