Try this easy and tasty 10-minute quinoa pasta. Some days we have little time to cook, but that doesn’t mean that we should sacrifice flavor or quality!
Tomato Basil Quinoa Pasta
Rate this Recipe!
- 1 8-oz box quinoa pasta
- 1½ cup of tomato sauce
- 3-4 Tbsp of fresh chives
- ¼ - ½ cup of basil leaves
- Parmesan cheese - amount varies based on taste preference
- Boil pasta for 6-7 minutes.
- Heat tomato sauce in pot over low heat.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut basil and chives into pot.
- Mix all ingredients together for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with parmesan cheese as desired and garnish with fresh basil for visual appeal.