- Wash, scrub, cut and boil red potatoes until soft -keep skin on
- Drain and place back in pot
- Mix in low-fat sour cream and chives
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Clean portobello mushrooms with mushroom scrub brush or paper towel
- Thinly slice mushrooms and put on stove top pan over medium heat
- Add a couple tablespoons of both balsamic vinegar and soy sauce
- Sautee until cooked through
- Serve mushrooms over potatoes.
While you receive the benefits of the high vitamin D content from the mushrooms your taste buds will enjoy this warm and savory dish.