Here’s a new way to enjoy the creamy, tart and early flavor of goat cheese in a savory gluten free muffin.
- ½ cup finely chopped arugula
- 1 pastured egg and 1 pastured egg yolk, beaten
- ¼ cup gluten free corn bread meal (no sugar added)
- 1.5 oz. goat cheese
- 2 tsp. pastured butter
- ¼ cup thinly sliced cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together well
- Divide among 6 small prepared muffin cups and bake on 350 for 15-20 minutes until browned
Check out Melissa’s Healthy Living recipe section, most of them are gluten free!