- Cut back on snack foods like chips, cookies, sticks and fake veggies that come in bags – they are not real food and trick you into eating too much. Make healthy choices for a powerful body and mind.
- Choose more fresh fruits, veggies, 100% whole grains, beans and nuts instead!
- Skip fast foods or choose healthier options like a grilled chicken salad.
- Stay hydrated! Keep herbal teas, water with lemon, lime or cucumber slices in the fridge and remember to have a glass before eating. This will help you make healthier choices.
- Remember when you’re hungry reach for whole foods that are packed with nutrients. Choose foods that make you feel and look your best – inside and out!
Join Our Free Class!
Phytonutrients for Fabulous Skin Solutions
Monday, June 5th at 12pm PT/ 3pm ET